PATENTED WOMEN'S CORETECH® INJURY RECOVERY AND POSTPARTUM COMPRESSION LEGGINGS (GREY JACINDA)
WHY YOU NEED THESE PATENTED CORETECH® LEGGINGS?
Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)?
C-section or perineal trauma?
Increase stability and mobility
REGISTERED AND LISTED AS A MEDICAL DEVICE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THERAPEUTIC GOODS ADMINISTRATION AUSTRALIA.
WHY ARE CORETECH® LEGGINGS DIFFERENT TO OTHER LEGGINGS?
- Patented waistband technology -built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
Supacore Coretech® leggings can be worn during training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
WHO USES CORETECH®?
In our experience athletes who play sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and a sudden change of pace and new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
Level: High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- Length: Full Length
- Waist: High-Rise