FROM THE PIAP ORIGINALS COLLECTION
SUITS: Most body shapes, sits close to the body
WEAR: When you want to show off bump, or just be comfy
WHY: Stretchy, hero skirt that you'll wear long after baby is born
FABRIC FEEL: Soft, stretchy. Try on and see why it's a best-seller!
- Length 69cm; Back 76cm (size 10)
- We recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size
- Available 12 months of the year
- Body-con fit
- Pull-on wrap front skirt
- Cross hem front panel
- Double back
- Elasticated side seams in tummy area
- Elasticated fold-back waist
- Pencil shape
Proudly made in Australia
94.5% Rayon | 5.5% Spandex
Cool hand wash. Cool iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Our Model is wearing a size 8 and is 27 weeks pregnant. She usually takes a size AU8, is 5’8” (174cm) tall with a current waist measurement of 79cm (was 60cm pre-pregnancy), 79cm bust and 89cm hips.