PATENTED WOMEN'S CORETECH® INJURY RECOVERY AND POSTPARTUM COMPRESSION LEGGINGS (BLUE JACINDA)
Approved and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Why you need these patented Coretech® leggings?
- Recovery from training without aches and soreness- prevent overuse injury
- Recovery from hamstring injury and prevention of reinjury.
- Recovery and prevention from osteitis pubis
- Recovery from hip injury
- Recover from pelvic instability
- Recovery from groin pain - straining of muscles ,ligaments or tendons
For new Mothers;
- Speed up post pregnancy recovery;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increase stability and mobility
- regain your pre baby body shape
WHY ARE CORETECH® LEGGINGS NO 1 AND HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO OTHER LEGGINGS?
- Patented waistband technology -built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which results in less wear and tear - no fraying
- Sustainable manufacturing process - less wastage
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
Supacore Coretech® leggings can be worn during training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
WHO USES CORETECH®?
In our experience athletes who play sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and a sudden change of pace and new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
Level: High/Firm medical grade compression (25 mmHg)
- Length: Full Length
- Waist: High-Rise